Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Day 45: Edging Down

That old habituation I mentioned in yesterday's entry is largely gone. So, as based upon my own experience, if you find that your own weight loss has been rendered harder by a hunger attack at an old weight level of yours, toughing it out will make the hunger pangs go away in a day or two.

I also mentioned that, if my weight hadn't lowered today, I would be re-using the Plateau Buster technique. The reason why I waited was to see if the Plateau Buster had launched a drop, or whether I began to use it when a drop from a plateau was due anyway. If it had been the latter case, then I would have been assigning credit where it wasn't due.

Based upon today's weighing of myself, though, the Plateau Buster does push the weight downwards. I've eaten the 1,250 calories/day by the regular schedule; my weight has dropped, but only by a little. This is the fourth day after I initially reached 226 lbs. unclothed. Normally, I would have been using the Plateau Buster today, so if the technique was a mere placebo, I should have been dropping more today. I'm still at the same weight I was two days ago.

I'm going to be testing the Plateau Buster once again, starting Friday morning, unless I see tomorrow that the plateau is melting all on its own. Indications from today suggest that it won't, without that push. As I said yesterday, I'll be using non-sugary food for the next time.


Weight as of approx. 6 PM today: 225 pounds.

No comments: