Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Day 16: Shifting Lanes

I had a chance today to check my advice about following the repetitive task regimen, provided that a familiar task is stuck to. I wrote an article for a Webzine today and let several proofreading errors slip through, more than what I'm usually known for. This particular Webzine is one that I haven't written for since March.

I'm used to blogging, and can get through the blogging all right. I'm no longer used to writing a full article, so I bobbled the ball relative to my normal performance. So, based upon my own experience, I repeat the advice I gave earlier: to keep the sluggishness away, you have to busy yourself with a repetitive task that you're already good at, and avoid new ones (or, as I've just found out, ones that you haven't done for a long time.) Whether it be at work or not, the price of a diet is a routinized lifestyle.

I should also mention that I'm back on the "No Exercise" plan. I need the sleep too much.


Weight as of approx. 6 PM today: still 242 pounds, but approaching 241.

No comments: