Saturday, June 23, 2007

Sandwich Marathon, Part 2

This occasion is one of those rare ones where my eyes proved to be too small for my stomach. The pound of bacon I had, with about half a loaf of bread surrounding it, went down with room to spare this dinnertime.

Despite having recently cultivated a habit of munching on high-calorie snacks between meals, my weight just before breakin' with the bacon was 238 pounds. I've already mentioned the plateauing effect, and have confirmed yet again that it works in both directions.

The end of this month's part of the experiment is coming up; I've been in the stuff-myself part of it for three weeks, enough time to get used to a high-calorie intake. What this habituation entails for the belt-tightening to start next month remains to be seen.

No comments: