Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Edging Towards Zero

Well, not really - what I mean by that is, edging towards the limit of my scale, it being 270 pounds. As the month of overeating approaches its end, I've managed to put on between 30 and 40 pounds. I have little doubt that, had I continued, I would have been well over 300 pounds by the end of the year.

To continue on a theme I've already written about: there's a lot of weight gain before the likes of me notices in terms of gross body size, except for the bulge in the stomach. Some of my pants are getting tight, but I'm still wearing them, and they're the same size that I wore (waist 38) when I was 220 pounds. Actually, they're the same size I used to wear when I was around 200 lbs., about eight years ago.

Lest I turn too thoughful, an overeating note. A box of brownie mix, prepared and cooked up according to box specs, makes a nice dessert after a comparably bulky meal. It may be too sugary for a standalone snack, though.


Weight before double decking dinner and dessert: 260 lbs.

No comments: