Monday, June 18, 2007

10,000 Calories

Yep, in the last twenty-four hours, I have tucked away 10,000 calories.

- Pancake extravaganza: approx. 3000 calories. (They were big pancakes, with lotsa corn syrup.)
- Between-meal snacking: 4000 calories.
- 2 lbs of spaghetti with a tin of sauce, all of which went in the gullet and stayed down this time: approx. 3400 calories.

Making allowance for a little overcounting on my part, I've come in at 10,000 calories for a day.

This being disclosed/bragged about, I've noticed something. One of the benefits to overeating is that it gives your metabolism rate a compensatory boost, which means that many low-metabolism fatties like chomping down for the metabolism buzz. Unfortunately for me, I've found that it can be pushed too far, to the point where the sleep gets disrupted.


Weight before ascending to a five-figure intake: 236 pounds. I don't know why, but I've backslid.

1 comment:

Julie said...

this is great goal. I am also practicing this 1000 calories a day diet and is witnessing some amazing results